Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided to begin a blog completely devoted to life's greatest recipes. Every day I hear my friends and family telling me about delicious meals they've made recently. Whether it be grilled cheese sandwiches, refried bean taquitos, pasta salad, or an Easter ham--I want in on the fun. Thus, the creation of this blog. I invite all to post your favorite recipe, your least favorite recipe, a recipe you made up late one evening when you were craving salami and mint chocolate chip ice cream, a recipe your grandmother passed down from her grandmother, a recipe your dad makes every time company comes over, or even a recipe you stole from somebody else. Most people don't have time to get together for big recipe swap nights, weekly meal swaps or even freak gasoline fight accidents. I think this could end up being really fun--and a great way to get people together on the internet web machine.

Or it could be a flop.

And Conrad could be the only one posting his recipe for Barbecue Chicken Feet.

So please. Don't let that happen.

Post a recipe.

...Do it.

(p.s. email me if you want to be part of the posting fun--I'll add you as an Admin to the blog!)

2 comments:

Muttilein said...

Daniela, you are so smart! I love you! How can I participate??

daniela said...

You can just post a blog and add a recipe! I want yummy german things!